IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 425 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 425 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 425
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the changes in the maximum number of Asian elephants between 1994 and 2007. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are organising an executive event for the company you work for. Write a letter to the person in charge of a venue that you are considering for the event and ask for detailed information regarding dates, services and costs.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In many countries schools have severe problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Clothes & Photos
- What is your favourite item of clothing?
- Are there any traditional clothes in your country?
- Where do you usually purchase your clothes?
- Have you ever bought clothes online?
- Who do you usually take photos of?
- How do you keep your photos?
- Do you keep your photographs on your computer?
- Have you framed any of your photos?
- Do you prefer to send postcards to people or to send photos that you took yourself?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk About A Fountain You Really Liked
- Where is it?
- How do you learn about it?
- Describe the fountain.
- Why do you like it so much?
Follow Up Questions
- What type of fountains is available in India?
- Is it essential to build a fountain in a park or Garden?