IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 428 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 428 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 428
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the weekday volume of passenger activity on the Toronto Metro system for July 2007. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are going on holiday and you would like to hire a car. One of your parties is in a wheelchair. Write a letter to a car hire company. In your letter
explain the reason you need the car
describe the type of car you need
ask what the price is and what it includes
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Today, many people do not realise the importance of the natural world. Why is this? How can people be encouraged to learn more about how important the natural world is?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Study
- What are you studying?
- What’s your major?
- Why did you choose that subject?
- What do you find most interesting about your course?
- What is your favorite subject?
- What do you dislike about your study?
- What do you hope to do after your graduation?
- What are your ambitions for the future?
- Do you hope to gain any qualifications?
- What are the advantages of studying instead of working?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person you know who is from a different culture
- Who he/she is?
- Where he/she is from?
- How did you know him/her?
- And explain how you feel about him/her.
Part 3 Questions
- Where and how can we get to know people of different cultures better?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of cultural diversity?
- How can traditional culture and other cultures coexist?
- Which Indian traditions are disappearing?
- Do you like to make friends with people from other countries?
- Do you have any international friends?
- How do cultural differences hinder the growth of an organization/company?
- How do sports help to break the barriers of cultural differences?