IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 434 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 434 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name or question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 434
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar chart below provides information about the top ten rice-producing countries in the world in 2015. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are doing a three-month’s course at a training institute. You have recently been offered a full-time job at a company and you can not continue the course. Write a letter to the course instructor. In the letter:
explain why you cannot continue the course
describe the job you have been offered
and ask if they have an evening course that you can continue
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Government funding should be used to support sports and the arts in school rather than professional sports and arts for the general public. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Transport
- How did you come here today?
- What is public transport like in your town?
- How do you think it could be improved?
- Do you think people should use public transport more? Why (not)?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk About A Friend Whose Talks You Find Interesting
- Who do you speak with?
- Where you were?
- What the conversation was about?
- And explain why you think it was interesting.
Part 3 Questions
- How do friends communicate with each other?
- What’s the difference between having a conversation with a man and having a conversation with a woman?
- Do you think women like to chat more than men?
- When men chat with other men do they usually talk about the same things that women do when they chat with other women?
- What is the difference between chatting and gossiping?
- Who do you prefer chatting with – your parents or your friends?
- Do most people have just a small number of friends or many friends?
- How do most people make new friends in your country?