IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 435 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 435 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name or question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 435
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagrams show a structure that is used to generate electricity from wave power. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You normally go shopping in the area where you live. However, you think some of the facilities for shoppers could be improved. Write a letter to your local newspaper. In your letter:
say in general what you like about shopping in your area
say what is wrong with the facilities
suggest how they can be improved
General / Academic Writing Task 2
children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility. What are your opinions on this?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Shopping
- How much time do you spend shopping every week?
- Do you enjoy going shopping? Why (not)?
- What is your favourite shop and why do you like it?
- What problems are there with shopping in your area?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a place you visited ( Not Your Hometown ) That you recommended others to live in
- where the place is.
- how do you get there?
- what does it look like?
- and explain why you like this place and often go there.
Part 3 Questions
- What type of apartment do most people in your country like to live in?
- Do people in your country like to invite others as guests?
- Do people take gifts when they visit each other?
- What is the difference between the houses in the city centre and the suburbs?
- What facilities do young people and old people like in your country?
- What is the difference between facilities in the countryside and the ones in the cities?
- Which do you prefer living in a city or only visiting it as a tourist?
- Why do some people want to go to college far away from home?
- How do people get to know about new places?
- What is a popular attraction that people like to visit in your country?