IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 437 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 437 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 437
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows information about changes in average house prices in five different cities between 1990 and 2002 compared with the average house prices in 1989. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have recently ordered an item through the Internet but are unhappy with the product. Write to the company. In your letter:
describe what you purchased
explain why you are not happy with the product
tell them what you would like them to do about it
General / Academic Writing Task 2
A growing number of people feel that people should not exploit animals and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Reading
- Do you enjoy reading? Why
- What sort of things do you read?
- Tell me something about your favourite book.
- What are the advantages of reading instead of watching television or going to the cinema?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a place you visited ( Not Your Hometown ) That you recommended others to live in
- where the place is.
- How do you get there?
- What does it look like?
- And explain why you like this place and often go there.
Part 3 Questions
- What type of apartment do most people in your country like to live in?
- Do people in your country like to invite others as guests?
- Do people take gifts when they visit each other?
- What is the difference between the houses in the city centre and the suburbs?
- what facilities do young people and old people like in your country?
- what is the difference between facilities in the countryside and the ones in the cities?
- Which do you prefer living in a city or only visiting it as a tourist?
- Why do some people want to go to college far away from home?
- How do people get to know about new places?
- What is a popular attraction that people like to visit in your country?