IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 450 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 450 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name or question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 450
Academic Writing Task 1
The charts show the percentage of power generated from 6 different types in Gareline.
General Writing Task 1
You have recently applied for a course at a college and have been accepted. However, you cannot join the course due to some reasons.
Write a letter to the principal of the college. In your letter,
which course you have applied for
why you cannot join the course
ask about the possibility of the course in the future
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Films and computer games which contain violence are very popular. Some people believe they have a negative effect on society and so should be banned. Other people, however, say they are just harmless and help people to relax. Discuss both these points of view and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Car Trip
- Do you like to travel by car?
- When do you travel by car?.
- Where is the farthest place you have travelled by car?
- Do you like to sit in the back or front when travelling by car?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an activity that you usually do that wastes your time. You should say
- What it is?
- When do you usually do it?
- Why do you do it?
- And explain why you think it wastes your time.
Part 3 Questions
- How do you balance work and life?
- Will you continue doing something when you are aware that it wastes your time?
- What kind of things make people pressured?
- Why do some people refuse to abide by the rules?