IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 456 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 456 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 456
Academic Writing Task 1
The table shows data about underground railway systems in six major cities with data opened, kilometres of route and passenger numbers per year in millions. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You recently sent some documents by post, but they did not arrive. Write a letter to the post manager. In your letter
- Give details of the situation
- Describe the documents
- Say what action you want the post office to take.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The leaders of most organizations tend to be older people. However, some argue that younger people make better bosses. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Writing
- Do you prefer typing or handwriting when you are writing?
- Do you write a lot?
- Did you like writing things when you were a child?
- What do you like to write? Why?
- Do you think the things you write would change?
- What are the benefits of handwriting?
- Would you say that having good handwriting is important?
- Do you think computers might one day replace handwriting?
- When do children begin to write in your country?
- Do you think handwriting will die in the future?
- Do you think children should be taught to write like in the old days?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a disagreement you had with someone.
- What it was about?
- Who you had a disagreement with?
- What opinions you had?
- How did you feel about it?
Part 3 Questions – Disagreements
- How can we stop an argument from escalating into a fight?
- What disagreements do parents and children usually have?
- What do you do if you disagree with someone?
- Is the argument important?
- What do brothers and sisters argue about?
- What arguments occur between family members?
- Who do you think should teach children to respect- teachers or parents?
- What do you do when you have a disagreement with your parents?