IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 465 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in the Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 465 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 465
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the price in euros of 800 grams of four types of bread in one European country from 2001 to 2006. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You want to learn a language. There is a teacher near where you live. write a letter to the teacher in the letter:
- say how you came to know about him/her,
- explain why you want to learn,
- Ask them what help they can offer
General / Academic Writing Task 2
People nowadays send text messages more frequently than they talk on the phone. What are the reasons for this trend? Do the advantages of texting outweigh the disadvantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Hometown
- Can you tell me about your hometown?
- How has your hometown changed over the years?
- Is there any way your hometown could be made better?
- Are there good transportation links to your hometown?
- What kind of jobs do the people in your hometown do?
- Do you have a lot of friends?
- Who is your best friend and why?
- Who would you most like to be friends with and why?
- What kind of person can you make friends with easily?
- Which is more important to you, friends or family?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a painting you would like to have in your home. You should say:-
- what is it?
- how do you know about it?
- how much it would cost you?
- and explain why you want to have it in your home.
Part 3 Questions
- How do people in your country feel about art?
- Do people in your country prefer music over art?
- What are some traditional art forms in your country?
- How has art changed in the past few decades in your country?
- Let’s move on from art in your country to art education. Do you think children should study art in school?
- How can children benefit from learning about art?
- Do you think the government should provide support for art and cultural activities?