IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 472 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 472 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 472
Academic Writing Task 1
The table and charts below give information on the police budget for 2017 and 2018 in one area of Britain. The table shows where the money came from, and the charts show how it was distributed. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and making relevant comparisons.
General Writing Task 1
You recently did a short cookery course. The cookery school has asked for your feedback on this course. Write a letter to the course director at the cookery school. In your letter,
- describe what you enjoyed about the course
- say how much cooking you’ve done since the course
- suggest another cookery course you’d like the school to offer
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe more actions can be taken to prevent crime, while others think that little can be done. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Reading
- Do you enjoy reading? Why
- What sort of things do you read?
- Tell me something about your favourite book.
- What are the advantages of reading instead of watching television or going to the cinema?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a place you visited ( Not Your Hometown ) That you recommended others to live in
- where the place is.
- How do you get there?
- What does it look like?
- And explain why you like this place and often go there.
Part 3 Questions
- What type of apartment do most people in your country like to live in?
- Do people in your country like to invite others as guests?
- Do people take gifts when they visit each other?
- What is the difference between the houses in the city centre and the suburbs?
- what facilities do young people and old people like in your country?
- what is the difference between facilities in the countryside and the ones in the cities?
- Which do you prefer living in a city or only visiting it as a tourist?
- Why do some people want to go to college far away from home?
- How do people get to know about new places?
- What is a popular attraction that people like to visit in your country?