IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 474 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in the Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 474 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 474
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar charts below show the prevalence of obesity among boys and girls aged 12 to 19 years by ethnicity, in the United States for the years 2004 and 2014. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have learned that a financial organisation in your city gives money as a loan to students who like to take a part-time course. You are interested to do the course and have decided to take a loan. Write a letter to a local financial organisation. In your letter,
- give your qualifications and work experience
- give details about the course
- explain how this course will help you
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some feel that punishment should focus more on rehabilitation instead of long prison terms. Others feel prison terms are important for social stability. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Taking rest
Question 1. How often do you take a rest?
Question 2. Do you take a nap when you have a rest?
Question 3. How do you feel after taking a Nap?
Question 4. Do you like trees?
Question 5. Would you like to live in a place that has lots of trees?
Question 6. Do you think places with trees attract more visitors than places with fewer trees?
Question 7. Do you like to go to a forest?
Question 8. Is there a forest near your hometown?
Question 9. Where can one find trees or forests in your country?
Question 10. Did you ever climb trees when you were a child?
Question 11. Have you ever planted a Tree?
Describe a time you waited for something special to happen
- What you were waiting for?
- How do you feel?
- What you did do while waiting?
- Why do you wait for it?
Part 3 Questions
- On what occasions do people usually need to wait?
- Who behaves better when waiting for children or adults?
- Compared to the past, are people less patient now? Why?
- What are the positive and negative effects of waiting on society?
- Are you a patient person?
- Do you think it is possible to teach people to be more patient?
- Some people believe that impatience helps the development of technology. Do you agree with that?– Why do you think so?