IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 480 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 480 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 480
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph shows the average annual expenditure on cell phones and residential phone services. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to your manager about a party that you want to organize at the office. In your letter say
- What the party is about?
- Why it is necessary?
- What do you want him to do?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Students should be primarily taught academic subjects so that they can pass exams, and practical skills such as cooking should not be taught. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Computers
- Is it difficult to use a computer?
- How often do you use a computer?
- What do you usually use your computer for?
- What kind of computers are popular in your country?
- What kinds of computers are popular in your country?
- Who taught you how to use a computer?
- When was the first time you used a computer?
- Do you think computers have changed your life?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about the last time your whole family got together. You should mention:
- Where did you meet?
- What you did do together?
- How long have you spent together?
- And say if you would like to do the same thing again soon or not, and why?
Part 3 Questions
- Is family important in your country?
- Who should be responsible to care for the elderly? Should it be the family or the government?
- How has the size of the average family changed in your country in the last few decades?
- How do you think families will change in the future?
- Should husbands and wives have different roles within the family?
- What role do grandparents play in the family in your country?