IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 481 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 481 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 481
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagrams below show how houses can be protected in areas that are prone to flooding. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You decided to drive a bicycle to work and do not have parking space available. Write a letter to the build manager:
- Why did you decide to use a bicycle?
- What is the problem?
- Provide some suggestions.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many psychologists recommend that the best way to relieve stress is to do nothing at all for a period of time during the day. Do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Sports Programs
- Do you like watching sports programs on TV?
- What was your favourite sport when you were young?
- Do you do any sports when you were young?
- Do you like to watch live sports games?
- What is the difference between watching sports events at home and at the stadium?
- Who do you like to watch live sports games with?
- Do you like Sports?
- Do most people in your country like sport?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a famous food from your hometown or country. You should say:-
- What it looks like?
- What it tastes like?
- When and how it is usually eaten?
- And say why you think it is famous.
Part 3 Questions
- What are the types of food that people eat in your country?
- What about foreign food? What kinds of foreign food are popular in your country?
- In your country, is it important to have a meal together with your family?
- Is food now better than in the past?
- Do you think our diet is important?
- What is a balanced diet?
- How are eating habits now in your country different from eating habits in the past?
- How might eating habits change in the coming decades?