IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 487 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 487 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 487
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart shows days taken off work due to stress-related illnesses by job for men and women.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Your friend is thinking about learning to drive and would like some advice. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
- Say why a driving license is advantageous
- Recommend a driving school
- Give any extra guidance/tips
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people say cultural traditions are destroyed when they are used as money-making attractions aimed at tourists. Others say this is the only way to save such traditions. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Academic / General Speaking
Part 1 Car Trip
- Why do you like traveling by car?
- What is the farthest place you have traveled to by car?
- Do you like to sit in the front or back when traveling by car?
- When do you travel by car?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a song or a poem about the history of your country. You should say
- When you heard it?
- Where you heard it?
- How do you feel about it?
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- Are you good at memorizing things?
- Do you think children like the rhythm of songs or poems? Why?
- Do you think it is easier for children to learn a song or poem than adults? Why?
- What can people learn from songs or poems?