IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 489 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 489 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 489
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below gives information about a restaurant’s average sales in three different branches in 2016. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You recently bought a camera while travelling overseas. When you got to your destination, you discovered that some essential items were missing from the box.
Write a letter to the local representative of the company. In your letter
- give details of the camera and where you bought it
- explain what has happened
- say what you want him/her to do about it
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Genetic engineering is a dangerous trend. It should be limited. To what extent do you agree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Noise
- Do you mind noise?
- What types of noise do you come across in your daily life?
- Are there any sounds that you like?
- Where can you hear loud noises?
- Do you think there’s too much noise in modem society?
- Are cities becoming noisier?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a birthday party you can remember well. You should say:
- How you celebrated?
- Who were you with?
- Why do you remember that day?
- And say how it was different from other birthdays you have had before or since.
Part 3 Questions
- When do people usually have parties in your country?
- What makes a good party?
- What are the main reasons why people organise family parties in your country?
- In some places, people spend a lot of money on parties that celebrate special family events. Is this ever true in your country? Do you think this is a good trend or an alarming trend?
- How important is it to celebrate important events with a group of people?
- Why do some people think that national celebrations are a waste of government money? Do you agree or disagree with this view? Why?