IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 501 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 501 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 501
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram below gives information about the number of parcels delivered by two major mail services companies from 1920 to 2000. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Your local council is considering closing a sports and leisure centre that it runs in order to save money. Write a letter to the local council. In your letter,
- Give details of how you and your friends or family use the centre.
- Explain why the sports and leisure centre is important for the local community.
- Describe the possible effects on local people if the centre closes.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Car ownership has increased so rapidly over the past thirty years that in many cities around the world there are constant traffic jams. How true do you think this statement is? What measures can governments take to discourage people from owning cars?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Studies
Question 1:- What subject(s) are you studying?
Question 2:- Why did you choose to study that subject/those subjects?
Question 3:- Do you like your subject? Why/Why not?
Question 4:- Is it very interesting?
Question 5:- Are you looking forward to working?
Question 6:- Do you prefer to study in the mornings or afternoons?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you were late
- When it was?
- Why you were late?
- How you felt about being late?
Part 3 Questions
- Are you ever late for anything?
- What excuses do you use when you are late?
- What excuses do people have when they are late?
- Are you good at organizing time?
- How do you usually organize time?
- Do you think planning is important for time management?
- Why do you think some people pay to learn time management?
- Do you think children should learn to manage time?
- Why do some people find it hard to follow their plans?
- How would you teach your children time management?
- Do old people and young people manage time in a similar way?