IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 511 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 511 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 511
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows what Anthropology graduates from one university did after finishing their undergraduate degree course. The table shows the salaries of the anthropologist’s work after five years. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You travelled by plane last week, and your suitcase was lost. You have still heard nothing from the airline company. Write to the airline.
- Explain what happened.
- Describe your suitcase and tell them what was in it.
- Find out what they are going to do about it.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some People believe that reading stories from a book is better than watching TV or playing computer games for children. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Happiness
- What made you happy when you were a child?
- How would you define happiness?
- Do you think money can make people happy?
- Do you think people in your country are generally happy people?
- Are people in your country happier now than they were 30 years ago?
- Why do some people say that happiness never lasts long?
- What do you do when you are unhappy?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about your favourite beverage/drink.
- What is it?
- Do you buy it or prepare it at home?
- And explain why this is your favourite drink.
Part 3 Questions
- What are the potential health benefits or risks of consuming different types of beverages, such as water, coffee, tea, and alcoholic drinks?
- How can I choose a healthy beverage when eating or at a party?
- Is it better to drink cold or warm beverages, and does the temperature of a drink affect its health benefits or risks?