IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 515 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 515 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 515
Academic Writing Task 1
The line graph shows the channel one news viewing figures per day in one year. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have bought a new mobile phone, and within a few days of purchase, it has stopped working. You spoke to the company representative a week ago, but it has still not been repaired. Write a letter to the company. In your letter,
- Introduce yourself.
- Explain the situation.
- Say what action you would like the company to take.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that technological development has made life complex. The Only possible solution is not to use technology to live a simple life. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Geography
- Do you like geography?
- Have you ever studied geography at school?
- Are you good at reading a map?
- Would you visit a country because of its geographical location?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you get money as a gift
- When did you receive it?
- What did you do with it?
- How did you feel about it?
Part 3 Questions
- Why do we like free gifts?
- Why do restaurants and shopping centres give free gifts?
- Do freebies really turn into motivation for customers to revisit?
- Can the excess of free gifts have a negative impact too?
- Is it important for children to have the right attitude towards money?
- Is it important to teach children how to manage their pocket money?
- What do you think of the saying; love of money is the root of all evil?
- What kind of occasions requires people to send money as gifts?
- In your country, do parents give children money for doing housework?