IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 517 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 517 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 517
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar chart below gives information about the percentage of the population living in urban areas in the world and in different continents. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You want to learn a language. There is a teacher near where you live. Write a letter to the teacher in the letter:
- Say how you came to know about him/her,
- Explain why you want to learn,
- Ask them what help they can offer.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many people think that there is a general increase in anti-social behaviour and disrespect for others. What do you think? What are the reasons for this, and how to fix the situation?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Mirrors
- How often do you look at yourself in the mirror every day?
- Have you ever bought mirrors?
- Would you use Mirrors to decorate rooms?
- Do you check yourself when you decide to buy a mirror?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a place for playing, e.g. stadium, park
- Where is it?
- When you went there?
- What did you do there?
- And explain how you felt about this place.
Part 3 Questions
- Do young people like to do sports?
- What are the benefits of sports for children?
- Is it necessary to build public sports spaces?
- What do you think of companies donating sports venues for poor children?
- Are outdoor activities better than indoor activities?
- What outdoor activities do young people like to do?
- Do you think that people who like to do adventurous activities are more likely to succeed?