IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 518 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 518 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 518
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You recently bought a camera while travelling overseas. When you got to your destination, you discovered that some essential items were missing from the box.
Write a letter to the local representative of the company. In your letter
- Give details about the camera and where you bought it.
- Explain what has happened.
- Say what you want him/her to do about it.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Solving environmental problems should be the responsibility of an international organization rather than each national government. Do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Watch
- Do you wear a watch?
- Have you ever got a watch as a gift?
- Why do some people wear expensive watches?
- Do you think it is important to wear a watch? Why?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person who inspired you a lot
- Who is the person?
- For what was he/she inspired?
- Why was he/she inspired?
- How did you feel about it?
Part 3 Questions
- Who motivates children the most?
- How can teachers motivate children?
- How is it different from teaching kids?
- What should teenagers have?
- What qualities make someone a role model?
- Why should children learn from role models?
- Who can influence children more, teachers or parents?
- What kind of international news inspires people?