IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 522 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 522 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 522
Academic Writing Task 1
The charts below show the results of a questionnaire that asked visitors to the Parkway Hotel how they rated the hotel’s customer service. The same questionnaire was given to 100 guests in the years 2005 and 2010. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have recently moved to a different house. Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter:-
- Explain why you have moved.
- Describe the new house.
- Invite your friend to come and visit.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Public health is becoming an urgent issue nowadays. Some argue that governments should create nutrition and food choice laws to improve public health, while others believe that it is a matter of personal choice and responsibility. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Libraries
- Did you go to library when you were a kid?
- What kind of people would go to a library to read and study?
- Do you often go to the library?
- Are libraries popular in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you experienced bad weather.
- What sort of bad weather was it?
- When it happened?
- Where were you then?
Part 3 Questions
- What should you do in bad weather conditions?
- What is the relationship between weather and culture?
- The climate has changed during the last 30 years. Have you noticed any changes?
- What changes do you predict in the following years?
- Are the people interested in gathering the weather information in your place?