IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 523 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 523 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 523
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie charts below compare water usage in San Diego, California and the rest of the world. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You and your family are living in rented accommodation in an English-speaking country. You are not satisfied with the condition of some of the furniture. Write a letter to your landlord. In your letter you should:-
- Introduce yourself.
- Explain what is wrong with the furniture.
- And say what action you would like the landlord to take.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
These days, many people like to watch live performances (such as shows or concerts) at home, either on TV or on a computer, instead of attending in person. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh its disadvantages?*
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Schools
- What changes would you like to see in your school?
- Did you go to a good school?
- How old were you when you started school?
- How did you get to school each day?
- Tell me something about your school.
- What were some of the most popular activities at primary school?
- Have you ever returned to see your old school again?
- Are you still in contact with any of the friends you had in primary school?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a time you missed an Appointment
- When and where did it happen?
- What was the appointment for?
- What happened when you missed it?
- And explain how you felt about the appointment.
Part 3 Questions
- Which events in your country most people forget?
- Do you think it is a good idea to use electronic devices for putting reminders?
- How can modern technology help you keep good memories?
- Is human memory important nowadays?
- Can electronic devices such as smartphones replace human memory?
- Is it essential to be punctual in your country?
- Is it easy to make an appointment in India?