IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 527 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 527 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 527
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagrams below are existing and proposed floor plans for the redevelopment of an art gallery. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are working for a company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this. Write a letter to your manager. In your letter:
- Explain why you want to take time off work.
- Give details of the amount of time you need.
- Suggest how your work could be covered while you are away.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Environment protection is the responsibility of politicians, not individuals and individuals can do too little. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Studying
- What do/did you study?
- Why do/did you want to study that?
- What subject do you enjoy studying most?
- Do you prefer to study alone or with other people?
- What was your worst subject at school?
- Do/Did you have a favourite teacher?
- Are you planning to take any courses soon?
- How long have you been studying English?
- Do you think English will be important for you in the future?
- Would you like to learn any other languages?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an area in your home where you feel relaxed.
- In which area/room do you feel relaxed?
- Why do you feel relaxed there?
- What do you do to feel relaxed?
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think exercise is important for mental and physical health?
- Why do people feel stressful all the time?
- Do you think there should be classes to teach young people and children how to relax?
- How to feel more relaxed at home?
2 thoughts on “IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 527 Recent IELTS Exam Tests”
NAME .HANNAH MUTHONI K. CITY .NYERI,KENYA. IELTSFEVER FREE ONLINE MOCK TEST DAY 527. ACADEMIC WRITING TASK1. For all rooms the architect structured very well and spacious. No obligation ,the studio is perfect, hope i will record my video there. WRITING GENERAL TASK1. I am writing this letter to you, for an off day this week to welcome my MAM from Kenya who has visited me in London. I will stay with her for only one day then get back to work. My job will be covered away by my friend Johnson. GENER4AL ACADEMIC WRITING TASK2. Disagree because politicians are also individual. ACADEMIC/GENERAL SPEAKING. Part1 studying. 1.Communication skills. 2. Bridging my skills for better. 3. Political science. 4. Alone sometimes with people. 5. Geography. 6. Mr. Gathua. 7. Yes, it is. 8. 40 years. 9. Yes it is. 10. No, indeed. PART 2 CUE CARD . 1.Bedroom. 2. After day long task. 3. Drink coffee. PART2 QUESTIONS. 1. Yes. 2. More task. 3. When there are possibility. 4. Pra and take time to.