IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 529 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 529 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 529
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute weather information to produce reliable forecasts. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have decided to leave your current job even though you enjoy it. Write a letter to inform your manager of your decision. In your letter:-
- Tell the manager your decision and the reason.
- Describe what you have learnt in your current job.
- Ask the manager to write you a reference letter.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In some countries, it is posible for people to have a variety of food that has been transported from all over the world. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Your home, neighbourhood and country
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- What is your favourite room in your house?
- Which room do you spend the most time in?
- Do you like the area where you live?
- What facilities do you have in your neighbourhood? (cafés, restaurants, shops etc.)
- What would you like to change about your neighbourhood?
- What do you like about your country?
- Tell me about the people in your country.
- Is your country popular with tourists?
- Where is a good place to visit in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person you would like to study or work with
- Who is that person?
- Why would you like to study with him/her?
- What will you study?
Part 3 Questions
- What kind of people do you like to study or work with?
- Do you think managers can be friends with their subordinates?
- Which one is more important for you at work, development in work related skills or the recognitions from your supervisor?
- Should children be allowed to choose whom they want to sit with, or should the teacher decide it?
- Should children be involved in management activities of the school?
- How should one behave in office to get along well with others?
- Is it important for children in school to get along well with others?
2 thoughts on “IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 529 Recent IELTS Exam Tests”
NAME .HANNAH MUTHONI K. CITY .NYERI,KENYA. IELTSFEVER FREE ONLINE MOCK TEST DAY 529. ACADEMIC WRITING TASK1. The bureau today in Australia recorded the weather information life airing to radio listeners, television and callers according to weather behavior. GENERAL WRITING TASK1. I am writing this vacation letter to you due to a murder action happened to me recently after my arrive in the country. Thanks i have learnt a lot while i was on duty. By travelling to Gulf counties as a cleaner, i came across all world cultural history especially Africa in common. I request you to write me a reference letter to United Kingdom employers to enable me work and pay my hospital bill of 7 years, of cash 10,000 pounds. GENERAL ACADEMIC WRITING TASK2. It is a kind of cookies that helps the concerned foreign country, enable them to learn as distance practical learners to protect their own country from old and modern world cultures. ACADEMIC GENERAL SPEAKING . Part1 Your home, neighborhood and country. 1. I live in an apartment. 2. Dining. 3. Sitting. 4. Very much. 5. All. 6. Nothing. 7. Corruption. 8. They are little corrupt. 9. Yes. 10. Highlands. PART 2 CUE CARD. 1. My husband. 2. To support. 3. Political science. PART 3 QUESTIONS. 1.Highest developed people. 2. To use them while subordinates are benefiting from them . 3. Recognitions for have ability to enhance my skills provided. 4. Advisable. 5. Yes. 6. Respect only. 7. Yes it is.