IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 530 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 530 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 530
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You recently took a part-time job working for a local company. After a few weeks, you realised there were some problems with the job. Write a letter to the manager of the company. In your letter
- Explain why you took the job.
- Describe the problems that you experienced.
- Suggest what could be done about them.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that hobbies need to be difficult to be enjoyable. To what extent do you agree or disagee?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Technology and the Internet
- How often do you use a computer?
- What do you use computers for?
- Do you use a mobile phone a lot?
- Is it OK for children to have mobile phones?
- Do you like modern technology?
- What modern technology don’t you like?
- How often do you use the Internet?
- Do you use social media sites?
- What is your favourite website?
- Is it bad to use the Internet too much?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person you met at a party and enjoyed a conversation with
- Who was the person?
- What topics did you discuss?
- How did you feel?
Part 3 Questions
- Under what circumstances do you meet new people, and when do you communicate with people you don’t know?
- Where do people go to meet new people?
- What topics do you discuss with new acquaintances?
- What topics are not suitable for discussion?
- What’s the difference between chatting with friends and new people?
- How do people start a conversation?
- Is it difficult for Indian people to talk to foreigners?
- Why are some people unwilling to have conversations with strangers?
2 thoughts on “IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 530 Recent IELTS Exam Tests”
NAME .HANNAH MUTHONI K. CITY .NYERI,KENYA . IELTSFEVER FREE ONLINE MOCK TEST DAY 530. ACADEMIC WRITIND TASK 1. In all those five countries everything seems to be mixed up. Leisure can not lime with Education at all and Food cannot go with alcohol and tobacco ,maybe Clothing and footwear was a good match. Those countries are good to invest at. GENERAL WRITING TASK1. Hello Sir/Madam. I am writing this vacation letter to apologize to you of living my job in Liverpool. I applied this job intentionally of getting a studio near the job but it turned out difference for 4 months now i have not got any vacant studio in Liverpool city. The cost of transport has been very expensive from London to Liverpool ,i am unable to cover. GENERAL/ACADEMIC TASK2. I agree that Hobbies should even be grown to better from childhood stage. ACADEMIC/GENERAL SPEAKING. Part 1 Technology and the Internet. 1.More than 12 hours a day. 2.Applying for London unskilled job. 3.As well. 4.Sometimes . 5.Yes. 6.More Building Construction. 7.Little. 8.Yes. 9.Yahoo. 10.When in need and if profitable. PART 2 CUE CARD. 1.A foreigner. 2.About weather difference. 3.Excited. PART 3 QUESTIONS. 1.Social Communication, Social Communication. 2.Hotels. 3.I keep silent and listen because my communication style is Verbal. 4.Corruption. 5.Old friends are more enjoyable. 6.Hello. 7.No. 8.Shyness.