IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 532 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 532 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 532
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows the proportion of different categories of families living in poverty in Australia in 1999. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have seen an advertisement for part-time work in a hotel for three months over the summer. Write a letter to the manager. In your letter:-
- Say what experience you have.
- Ask what the work involves.
- Enquire about work conditions.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The best curriculum is not based on static knowledge but teaches students to cope with change. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Food and healthy living
- What is your favourite food?
- Do you normally eat healthy food?
- Do you enjoy cooking?
- What meals can you cook?
- What is a traditional meal in your country?
- Do you eat fast food?
- What foods do you like from other countries?
- What fruit and vegetables do you like?
- Do you think you are a healthy person?
- Have you ever been on a diet?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a course that you want to learn/study you would like to do in future.
- What is this course?
- When do you want to learn it?
- Where can you learn it?
- And explain why you want to learn it.
Part 3 Questions
- Should schools teach both arts and science?
- What kinds of courses are useful for university students?
- Why do some students dislike studying at school?
- What are school activities good for school children?