IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 535 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 535 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 535
Academic Writing Task 1
The Charts below show the main reasons for studying among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have read about a scholarship offered by a university and wish to apply. Write a letter to the university and include the following information:
- The scholarship you wish to apply for.
- Some details about yourself.
- Your academic suitability for the scholarship.
- And any other relevant information.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Old age is valued in some places, while youth is considered more important in other cultures. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Shopping and fashion
- Do you enjoy shopping?
- How often do you go shopping?
- Do you like going to shopping centres?
- What do you think about online shopping?
- Do you enjoy shopping at traditional markets?
- How much money do you spend on clothes?
- What types of clothes do you enjoy wearing?
- Do you prefer summer clothes or winter clothes?
- What would you wear to a formal event like a wedding?
- Are you a fashionable person?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a city you would recommend as a nice place to live (not your hometown).
- What is it?
- Where is it?
- What do you know about this place?
- And explain why you recommend it as a nice place.
Part 3 Questions
- Where do people like to live in your country?
- Why do many people move to the city?
- What are the advantages of living close to the workplace?
- What kinds of places do older people prefer to live in?
3 thoughts on “IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 535 Recent IELTS Exam Tests”
Speaking or writing task 1
NAME .HANNAH MUTHONI. CITY .NYERI,NAIROBI. IELTSFEVER FREE ONLINE MOCK TEST DAY 535. EDUCATION FOR ALL. Yes education is meant for everybody especially early childhood development which can also occur at late age which mostly have higher perspective opinion in education sector and largest population and group in learning unless otherwise. GENERAL WRITING TASK1. I wish to apply for scholarship in LEED university for ESSENTIIAL CERTIFICATE of Global Issue ,INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM.I have already uploaded my high school certificate here. I would like to study a full course. GENERAL ACADEMIC WRITING TASK2 . Obviously old age is valuable .In aspect of view, it is the golden age ,while youth also have their own cultures so their should give credit to the Golden age. ACADEMIC GENERAL SPEAKING. When necessary. 2.When am changing my normal life to adapt new. 3.Yes. 4.Beneficial. 5.Yes i do. 6.Little. 7.Affordable. 8.Both depends on weather. 9.Fashionable Long Dress. 10.Yes. PART 2 CUE CARD. 1.Neighborhood city. 2.Few kilo Metres away. 3.World class developed. 4.For long term development only(if applicable). PART 3 QUESTIONS. Urban. 2.For developed lifestyle. 3.Once saves more energy. 4.Home or neither do i homecare.