IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 537 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 537 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 537
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the proportion of the population aged 65 and over between 1940 and 2040 in three different countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are interested in studying a short course at a college in an English-speaking country. Write a letter to the college. In your letter, you should say:-
- Which course are you interested in and why?
- Describe your educational background and work experience.
- And say why you would like to study at that college.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some believe that nuclear weapons benefit the world at large. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Entertainment (music, TV and film)
- What’s your favourite type of music?
- Do you enjoy listening to music?
- Where do you normally listen to music?
- How often do you watch television?
- Do you normally watch television alone or with other people?
- What television programmes do you like?
- Do you prefer watching television series or films?
- What types of films do you like watching?
- What types of films are popular in your country?
- How often do you go to the cinema?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a place where you go to do outdoor activities or play a sport.
- Where is it located?
- What activities can you do at this place?
- How often do you go there?
- Why do you like this place?
Part 3 Questions
- Are outdoor activities better than indoor activities?
- What outdoor activities do young people like to do?
- Do you think that people who like to do adventurous activities are more likely to succeed?