IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 540 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 540 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 540
Academic Writing Task 1
Percentages of mobile phone owners using various mobile phone features. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are going to travel to London for about one week and spend two days visiting the London Library. You are studying for a project and want to do some background studies. Write a letter to the head of the library. In your letter:-
- Explain what your project is about.
- Say what studies you want to do at the library.
- Say what facilities you need to use.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In some countries, there has been an increase in the number of advertisements which try to persuade children to buy snacks, toys, and other goods. Parents often claim that these ads are unfair. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Patience
- What do you think “patience” is?
- Do you think patience is important?
- Do you think being patient is an important part of being polite?
- Have you ever lost your patience?
- Were you patient when you were young?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a place/country in which you would like to live/work for a short period of time.
- Where would you like to live/work?
- What do you want to do there?
- When would you like to go there?
- Why do you want to live there
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of jobs are easy to get in a foreign country?
- Should young adults work abroad?
- If they don’t work abroad, would it be helpful for them to travel to a foreign country?
- Do Indian parents encourage their children to work abroad?
- If you had an opportunity to live abroad, which country would you like to settle down in?
- Would you like to live in a developed city with a high salary but with polluted air?
- Would you like to live alone or share a room with others?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of living alone?
2 thoughts on “IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 540 Recent IELTS Exam Tests”
NAME :HANNAH MUTHONI CITY. :NYERI,NAIROBI. IELTSfever MOCK TEST DAY 540. ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 1. Most people use phone features, but phone call,messages and photo maker are major the other features like music player, game,video recorderrecorder and internet are used when only in need. GENERAL/ACADEMIC SPEAKING TASK 2. My opinion for parents who are affected by advertisements exposure is by showing them the importance of focusing with their studies. ACADEMIC/GENERAL SPEAKING. Part 1 Patience. 1.Strongly wait for a certain hard situation to pass. 2. Yes in some point. 3. Yes it is. 4. Yes. 5. Very. PART 2 CUE CARD. I like to work and live in London city of England. 2. Any job that fit my career. 3. Even tomorrow only I can get Visa. 4. I love English life in General. PART 3 QUESTIONS. 1. Care giving. 2. Yes. 3. Yes. 4. England. 5. No. 6. Both. 7. It is advantageous to live alone with spouse, but life is hard alone without family or friends.