IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 541 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 541 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 541
Academic Writing Task 1
The two maps below show an island before and after the construction of some tourist facilities. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are a teacher at a secondary school (high school). You have been asked to arrange a visit to a local museum or tourist attraction for some of your students. Write a letter to the manager of the museum or tourist attraction. In your letter you should:-
- Say who you are and which school you teach at.
- Say why the school would like the students to visit the museum/attraction.
- Ask about educational facilities or information that the museum/attraction can provide.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think it is a good thing for senior managers to have much higher salaries than the other workers in a company. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Sports and leisure activities
- How often do you play sports or exercise?
- What sports are popular in your country?
- Did you play sports at school?
- Do you prefer playing sports or watching them?
- How often do you watch sports?
- Have you ever been part of a sports team or club?
- What type of exercise do you enjoy doing?
- Do you have a favourite sportsperson?
- Do you like watching the Olympics?
- What new sport do you want to try?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a place you visited where the air was polluted.
- Where is the place?
- When you visited?
- Why was the air not good?
- And explain how you felt about the place.
Part 3 Questions
- Is there more pollution now than in the past?
- In what ways can air pollution be reduced effectively?
- Do you think the city is cleaner or dirtier than the countryside? Why?
- What can factories and power plants do to reduce pollutants?
- Do you think many companies have been forced to reduce pollutants?
- Do you think the wind has any effect on pollution? How?