IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 544 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 544 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 544
Academic Writing Task 1
Nathans Hot Dog Eating Contest. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You had problems with your computer. You took the computer to be repaired, but after being repaired, the computer doesn’t work well. Write a letter to the manager of the computer shop. In your letter you should say:-
- What happened at the shop?
- Why are you not satisfied with the service?
- And what you want the manager to do.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many believe that the goal of one’s career should be to pursue a passion, while others feel it is merely a way to earn a livelihood. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Your childhood
- Tell me about your school when you were a child.
- What was your favourite subject?
- Who was your favourite teacher?
- Were you a good student?
- Where did you live as a child?
- Do you have the same friends now as your childhood?
- What did you do with your friends?
- What did you do during the summer holidays?
- What was your favourite toy as a child?
- Tell me about a birthday you remember from your childhood.
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a piece of technology that you find difficult to use
- When did you get it?
- What did you get it for?
- How often do you use it?
- How do you feel about it?
Part 3 Questions
- What technology products or technologies are used by people now?
- Why do large companies often produce new products?
- Why are people so enthusiastic about buying newer iPhone models, even when nothing much changes?