IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 546 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 546 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 546
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the process of waste paper recycling. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You recently bought a laptop computer. A few days later, the laptop stopped working. When you took it back to the shop, they refused to deal with the problem. Write a letter to the customer service department at the company’s head office, including the following information:
- The problem with the laptop.
- What exactly happened when you returned to the shop.
- What would you like the customer service department to do?
- And any other relevant information.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
New technologies have changed the way children spend their free time. Do you think the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Daily routines
- What do you normally do in the morning?
- Do you prefer the morning or the evening?
- What is your breakfast routine?
- Is exercise part of your daily routine?
- Is your routine similar every day?
- What do you normally do for lunch?
- What do you like doing after work/school?
- How much time do you spend relaxing every day?
- What do you like doing at weekends?
- Do you have enough free time?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an activity you enjoyed in your free time when you were young.
- What was it?
- Where did you do it?
- With whom do you do this activity?
- And explain why you enjoyed it.
Part 3 Questions
- What do people in India like to do when they are free?
- Do you think parents should make plans for their children?
- Do you think most people are able to manage their free time?
- What is the difference between what people do in their free time and what they do nowadays?
- Is it important to have a break during work or study?
- What kind of sports do young people like to play nowadays?
- Are they more activities for young people now than 20 years ago?
- Can most people achieve work-life balance in India?
- Do people have enough time for leisure activities nowadays?