IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 552 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 552 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 552
Academic Writing Task 1
The charts below show the percentage of food budget the average family spent on restaurant meals in different years. The graph shows the number of meals eaten in fast-food restaurants and sit-down restaurants. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information in the graph below.
General Writing Task 1
You have bought a new mobile phone and in a few days of purchase, it has stopped working. You have spoken to the company representative a week ago but it has still not been repaired. Write a letter to the company. In your letter,
- Introduce yourself
- Explain the situation
- Say what action you would like the company to take
General / Academic Writing Task 2
As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual well-being. What factors contribute to job satisfaction? How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers? Give reasons for your answer and give any relevant example or experience you have to support your answer.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Sport
- Did you do any sport when you were younger? (Why/Why not?)
- Have you ever supported a sports team? (Why/Why not?)
- Do you enjoy watching sport? (Why/Why not?)
- Do you think there’s too much sport on television in your country?
- Do most people in your country like sport?
- What sports do people in your country like to play?
- Do you like extreme sports?
- Who is your favourite sports star?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe your idol.
- Who is your idol?
- Why and how did this person become your idol?
- How has this person impacted your life?
Part 3 Questions
- Do you actually believe in idols?
- Do you think having an idol makes you a better person?
- Do you idolise yourself?
- Who do you idolise the least?
- What could this person do that would make you consider them to not be your idol anymore?
- Would you relive the moment when this person became your idol again if you had the opportunity?