IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 556 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 556 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 556
Academic Writing Task 1
The table shows the worldwide market share of the mobile phone market for manufactures in the years 2005 and 2006. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Work is being done on the street where you live. The noise is disturbing you. Write a letter to complain to your local council. In your letter.
- Introduce yourself
- Explain what the problem is
- Suggest solutions to the problem
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some scientists think that computers will soon become more intelligent than humans. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Social Network
- What kind of social networking websites do you like to use?
- Are you a social person?
- What kinds of people do you like to be friends with on those websites?
- Is it easy to find real friends on a social networking website?
- What kind of chatting app or software do Indian people like to use?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person who helps others in his or her spare time
- Who this person is,
- How often this person helps others,
- How this person helps others,
- Why this person helps others,
- How do you feel about this person?
Part 3 Questions
- Do people nowadays help others more than in the past?
- Who should teach children to help others?
- In what kind of professions do people help others more?
- Why are some people willing to help others?