IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 559 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 559 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 559
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below gives information about how families in one country spent their weekly income in 1968 and in 2018. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make relevant comparisons.
General Writing Task 1
You have taken a holiday cruise and were disappointed with the experience. Write a letter to the cruise provider. In your letter, say:
- what went wrong
- how you felt about it
- what do you want to be done about it
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some believe that education money should be spent on better computers while others believe it would be better spent on teachers. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Work
- Do you have a job right now?
- Do you enjoy your job?
- What responsibilities do you have at work?
- What is your typical day like at work?
- What would you change about your job?
- What job do you think you will be doing in five years?
- What skills and qualifications are required for this job?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe Something you do to keep fit and healthy
- what do you do?
- Where do you do it?
- Who do you do it with?
- And explain why you think that doing this is healthy.
Part 3 Questions
- How do children and old people keep fit and healthy?
- What do people normally do to keep fit and healthy in your country?
- How can parents help and guide their kids to keep healthy?
- Do you think it is good for governments to utilize popular celebrities to help build health awareness?
- Do you think people in your country are less healthy today than they used to be? [Why/ why not?]
- How can the government encourage young people to stay healthy?
- Should governments intervene to force people to do physical exercise and eat healthily? [Why? / Why not?]
- Which one is more important for a healthy life – a healthy diet or a regular exercise plan? [Why?]
- Why do more people visit doctors and hospitals today than at any time in the past?
- Should offices have a dedicated place for exercise? How can this help employees?