IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 580 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 580 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 580
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
You have bought a new mobile phone, and within a few days of purchase, it stopped working. You spoke to the company representative a week ago, but it has still not been repaired. Write a letter to the company. In your letter,
- Introduce yourself.
- Explain the situation.
- Say what action you would like the company to take.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people encourage watching sports as a way of learning about teamwork and strategy, while others believe that one can learn these skills only through playing sports. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Concentrate
- Can you concentrate for a long time?
- Could you concentrate for a long time when you were younger?
- Is it easy for you to concentrate in a noisy place?
- How do you stay focused?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an occasion when you spent some time with a young child.
- Who the child is?
- How do you know him/her?
- Why you spent time with him/her?
- And explain what you did when you were together.
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think there are too many rules for young children to follow, whether at school or at home?
- Do you think children should follow all the rules?
- Do you think it’s necessary for parents to take decisions for their children?
- Do you think it’s good for parents to help children choose friends?
- Where do children usually play?
- While travelling with children, which of the parents takes more care of the children?
- How do parents teach children to respect people?
- Do outdoor activities help children?
- What is the difference between the outdoor activities children play now and before?
- Which side, the father or the mother, invests more experience in caring for the child? Why? How can we change this?