IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 594 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 594 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 594
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute weather information to produce reliable forecasts. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You recently bought an electric gadget for your home. Your friend wants the same gadget and needs your advice. In this letter you should include:
- What the gadget is?
- What you think about it?
- Advice about other alternatives your friend could buy.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Nowadays, it is more convenient and easier for people to travel to other countries. Is this a positive or negative development?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Teacher
- What kind of teachers do you like best?
- Would you want to be a teacher in the future?
- Have you ever had bad teachers before?
- Did you have a favourite teacher when you were growing up? What made them special?
- What qualities do you think make a good teacher?
- Have you ever had a teacher who inspired you? How did they inspire you?
- In your opinion, what role does a teacher play in a student’s life?
- How has technology changed the way teachers teach and students learn?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a daily routine you enjoy
- What is it?
- Where and when do you do it?
- Who do you do it with?
- Explain why you enjoy it.
Part 3 Questions
- Should children have learning routines?
- What are the advantages of children having a routine at school?
- Does having a routine make kids feel more secure at school?
- How do people’s routines differ on weekdays and weekends?
- What daily routines do people have at home?
- What are the differences in people’s daily routines now and 15 years ago?