IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 599 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 599 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 599
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
You recently attended a conference and would like to give a presentation to your colleagues about it. Write a letter to your manager and include the following:
- The topic of the conference.
- Why do you want to present about it?
- When it could be done.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The education of young people is a top priority in all countries of the world. Some people believe that educating adults who cannot read or write is essential to society and needs more funding. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Staying Up
- Do you often stay up late?
- What are some reasons why people choose to stay up late?
- How do you feel the next day when you stay up late compared to when you go to bed early?
- Are there any activities or hobbies that you specifically stay up late for?
- How do you stay awake and alert when you need to stay up late?
- Are there any adverse effects that you have experienced from staying up late?
- Do you think it is better to stay up late and sleep in or go to bed early and wake up early?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe something you wanted in life.
- What is it?
- When do you want to do it?
- How do you want to complete/achieve it?
Part 3 Questions
- What are some common things that people want to achieve in life?
- How do people’s desires and goals change as they grow older?
- What are some factors that can influence a person’s desires and aspirations in life?
- In your opinion, what is more important: achieving personal goals or finding contentment with what one already has?
- How can societal and cultural expectations impact a person’s desires and aspirations in life?