IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 603 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 603 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 603
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
You are going on a short training course at a college in Greenmount, Northern Ireland. You need somewhere to live while you are there. Write a letter to the accommodation officer at the college. In your letter:
- Explain your situation.
- Describe the accommodation you require.
- Say when you will need it.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think they have the right to use as much fresh water as they want, but others think that the government should control the use of freshwater as it is a limited resource. Discuss both points of view and express your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Music
- Do you often (like to) listen to music?
- When do you listen to music?
- How much time do you spend listening to music every day?
- What kinds of music do you like to listen to?
- Have you ever been to a concert?
- When did you start listening to this type of music?
- How do you feel when you listen to this music?
- Is music an important subject at school in your country?
- What kinds of music are (most) popular in your country?
- Which singer-musician would you like to see in person?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a difficult thing you did and succeeded in
- What was it?
- How did you complete it?
- Why was it difficult?
- How did you feel about doing it?
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of jobs require people to be confident?
- On what occasions should children be encouraged? How?
- How do you help children stay focused?
- What challenges do young people face today?
- What are the most difficult things for youngsters to do?
- What can we do to overcome the thought that everything was difficult?