IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 606 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 606 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 606
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
You and your family are planning to spend a weekend at a seaside hotel. Write a letter to the hotel to make the arrangement. In your letter, say,
- When will you be arriving and leaving?
- What type of rooms would you like and ask how much the weekend will cost.
- Inquire about activities and places of interest near the hotel.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Nowadays, shopping has replaced many other activities that people choose as their hobby in their free time. What are the reasons for this? Is this a positive or negative development?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Jewelry
- Do you often wear jewelry?
- What type of jewelry do you like?
- Do you usually buy jewelry?
- Why do you think some people wear a piece of jewelry for a long time?
- Are there any traditional or cultural meanings associated with specific types of jewelry in your country?
- Do you prefer wearing real or imitation jewelry?
- Have you ever lost or misplaced a piece of jewelry?
- How do you think jewelry trends have changed over the years?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when someone asked for your opinion.
- Who asked for your opinion?
- Why did he/she want to know your opinion?
- What opinion did you give?
- And explain how you felt when he/she asked for your opinion.
Part 3 Questions
- Why do some people dislike giving their opinions?
- Are there any apps designed for collecting opinions about products or services?
- Why do people like to express their opinions on the Internet nowadays?
- What are the disadvantages of sharing opinions on the Internet?