IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 610 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 610 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 610
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
Your neighbor keeps a pet in the garden, which causes some problems for you. You have decided to write to this neighbor about the problems. Write a letter to your neighbor. In your letter,
- Say who you are and why you are writing this letter.
- Explain the problems.
- Suggest how to solve the problems.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people claim that there are more disadvantages of the car than its advantages. Do you agree or disagree? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Technology
- What technology do you often use, computers or cell phones?
- What electronic devices have you bought lately?
- Is there any technology you want to buy?
- Is technology important in your life?
- Is there any technology you don’t like?
- What do you think are the trends in technology today compared to when you were young?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a valuable item that you would like to give as a gift
- To whom would you like to give?
- What do you want to gift?
- Why do you want to give it?
- How long would you need to save for it?
Part 3 Questions
- What do you think young people save money for?
- What is the difference between men and women saving money?
- Do you think it is better to spend money or save money?
- Do you think children’s knowledge of money comes from school or family?
- Do you think schools should increase their awareness of money?