IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 633 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 633 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 633
Academic Writing Task 1
Automatic Phone Both. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.
General Writing Task 1
You recently went on a business trip and stayed in a hotel. On getting home, you realize you left some things at the hotel. Write a letter to the hotel manager. In your letter, you should say:
- Details of your stay
- The items you left behind
- What you want the manager to do.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many animals are being hunted to the brink of extinction to fulfill humankind’s demand and greed for decorative purposes and other reasons, Such as traditional medicine. How can this issue be tackled?
Academic / General Speaking
Part 1 Questions
- Do you like meeting new people?
- How do you feel when people welcome you?
- Do you often meet new people?
- Can you tell if you like someone when you meet them for the first time? Why?
- What do you like to talk about?
- Have your discussion topics changed since you were a child?
- Do you change your opinion frequently?
- Do you prefer to talk or listen?
Part 2 Speaking cue Card
Describe a thing that your family has kept for a long time / Describe an old object which your family has kept for a long time.
You should say
What is the object?
Where your family got it from?
How long has it been in your family?
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- Which do you think are better, old things or new things?
- Besides family photographs, what are some other things that people keep in their family for a long time?
- In your culture, what sorts of things do people often pass down from generation to generation? (Why?)
- Why do you think people keep these things?
- What are the benefits (= what is the value/what is the importance) of keeping some old things in the family?
- Do you think it’s good to recall the past?