IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 643 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 643 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 643
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
One of your friends wants to apply for a job at a summer school camp as a sports trainer. Write a letter to the camp manager to recommend your friend. In your letter:-
- Say how well you know your friend.
- Describe the qualifications and experience that your friend has.
- Explain why your friend would be suitable for this job.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In some countries today, children are taught from a young age that competition is important and that winning is everything. Is this a positive or a negative development?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Week
- What is your favourite day of the week?
- What is your least favourite day?
- What is the busiest day of the week for you?
- Is there anything that you do every day?
- What do you usually do at weekends?
- Are weekdays and weekends the same for you?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a Time When The Internet Did Not Solve Your Problem
- When was it?
- Where was it?
- Why it could not solve your problem?
- What did you do?
Part 3 Questions
- How did you feel when you realized the internet couldn’t provide the answers you were looking for?
- What alternative methods or resources did you turn to after your online search proved fruitless?
- Have you faced similar challenges with online research in other situations, or was this a unique occurrence?
- Do you think relying heavily on the internet has any drawbacks in terms of problem-solving or research?
- How has this experience influenced your approach to seeking information or solutions in the future?