IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 647 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 647 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 647
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows sales made by a coffee shop in an office building on a typical weekday. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have just bought a new mobile phone from a website on the internet. When it was delivered, the phone was faulty.
Write a letter to the company. In the letter:
- Introduce yourself.
- Explain the situation.
- State what action you want to be taken.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
It is impossible to help all people in the world, so governments should focus on people in their own countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Robots
- Are robots important?
- How can robots affect people’s lives?
- Are you interested in robots?
- Would you like robots to work at your home?
- Do you want to take a car with a robot driver?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a Time When You Laughed at The Wrong Time
- When was it?
- Where was it?
- Why did you laugh?
- Why was it the wrong moment to laugh?
Part 3 Questions
- Can you explain why you found that moment funny even though it was inappropriate to laugh?
- What was the reaction of the people around you when you laughed at the wrong time?
- How did you feel afterwards, and did you take any steps to remedy the situation?
- Do you think cultural differences can lead to misunderstandings about when it’s appropriate to laugh?
- Has this experience influenced your behaviour in similar situations in the future?