IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 655 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions Before Participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 655 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 655
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie charts below show units of electricity production by fuel source in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below, and make
comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You want to start your own business. Write a letter to a friend. In your letter:
tell him/her about your business
explain why you think it is a good idea and
ask him/her for some help or advice
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some employers reward members of staff for their exceptional contributions to the company by giving them extra money. This practice can act as an incentive for some but may also have a negative impact on others. To what extent is this style of management effective? Are there better ways of encouraging employees to work hard?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Picnics
- Have you ever gone to picnics?
- Do you enjoy going on picnics?
- How often do you go out for picnics?
- Did you go on a picnic when you were a child?
- When was the last time you went on a picnic?
- What kind of places do people choose as their picnic spots?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when someone apologized to you. You should say:
when this happened
what you were doing
who apologized to you
and explain why they apologized to you.
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of people are most likely to say sorry?
- In what situations do you think people need to (or, should) apologize?
- What do you think of those people who don’t apologize very often?
- Is it important to say sorry?
- Why do some people hate to say sorry?
- When do people say thank you?
- When was the last time you found it hard to accept an apology?
- In what scenarios should we apologize instantly?