IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 658 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions Before Participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 658 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 658
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
You are applying for a job and need a reference. Write a letter to the boss in your former job. In your letter.
- Give details of the job.
- Explain why it is important to you.
- Suggest what information your ex-boss could put in the reference.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Young people are often influenced in their behaviours by others in the same age group. Some argue that peer pressure is important, while others feel it has distinct disadvantages. Do the disadvantages of peer pressure outweigh the advantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Geography
- Do you like geography?
- Do you think Geography is Useful?
- Have you ever studied geography at school?
- Are you good at reading a map?
- Do you want to visit a country because of its geographical location?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an Enjoyable Experience in Your Childhood
- What happened?
- Where and when it happened?
- Who were you with?
- And explain why it was a happy memory.
Part 3 Questions
- How good is your memory? Can you remember things easily?
- What kinds of things do you usually forget?
- What are some techniques people can use to help remember important information?
- Do you think people can trust their memories?
- How do you think technology has affected our ability to remember things?