IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 683 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions Before Participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 683 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 683
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute weather information to produce reliable forecasts. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have decided to leave your current job even though you enjoy it. Write a letter to inform your manager of your decision. In your letter:-
- Tell the manager your decision and the reason.
- Describe what you have learnt in your current job.
- Ask the manager to write you a reference letter.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In some countries, it is possible for people to have a variety of food that has been transported from all over the world. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Your home, neighbourhood and country
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- What is your favourite room in your house?
- Which room do you spend the most time in?
- Do you like the area where you live?
- What facilities do you have in your neighbourhood? (cafés, restaurants, shops etc.)
- What would you like to change about your neighbourhood?
- What do you like about your country?
- Tell me about the people in your country.
- Is your country popular with tourists?
- Where is a good place to visit in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a resolution that the majority takes in your country.
- What is the resolution?
- How will you complete it?
- How do you feel about it?
- Why did you make this resolution?
Part 3 Questions
- What are the most common resolutions in your country?
- How difficult would it be for you to save money this year?
- How difficult would it be for you to get fit this year?
- What do you think this year will be like for you?
- What things would you like to stop doing this year?