IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 75 Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam
The answer to each and every question is mandatory otherwise we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question( in the subject field of email), and must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers and without a name, question no answer will be considered.
Academic Writing Task 1
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The diagrams below show the design for a wave-energy machine and its location.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.
General Writing Task
For the past year, you have been a member of a local club. Now you want to discontinue your membership.
Write a letter to the club secretary.
In your letter
- state what type of membership you have and how you have paid for this
- give details of how you have benefited from the club
- explain why you want to leave
General/ Academic Writing Task 2
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.
Write about the following topic.
Information technology is changing many aspects of our lives and now dominates our home, leisure, and work activities.
To what extent do the benefits of information technology outweigh the disadvantages?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
You should write at least 250 words.
Academic /General speaking
Talk about a toy you liked in your childhood.
You should say:
- What it was?
- Who gave it to you?
- What it looked like?
- Explain why it was a special toy for you?
Follow up Questions
Here some examples of follow-up questions that you may ask during your speaking part 3 by examiner related to cue card “talk about a toy you liked in your childhood”.
1. What is the difference between girls’ and boys’ toys?
2. Do you believe toys really assist in children’s growth?
3. Does modern technology have an impact on children’s toys?
4. Have we lost our hands skills such as sewing?
5. What toys are popular with children in India now?
6. In general, do kids today have many toys?
7. Do you believe playing with electronic toys has a good influence on children
8. Do you think parents should encourage their children to share their toys with other children?
IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 75 For Other Updates Follow Us on Twitter IELTSFEVER