IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 83 Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam
The answer to each and every question is mandatory otherwise we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 83 ( in the subject field of email), and must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 83
ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 1
The pie chart below shows the proportion of different categories of families living in poverty in the UK in 2002. The proportion of people from each household type living in poverty. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.
GENERAL WRITING TASK 1
You recently spent a weekend with your friend in her/his new house. Write a letter to your friend.
In your letter, you should:
Explain what you like about his new house
Tell him/her what you enjoyed most during your staying
Suggest when and where you could meet next time with her/him.
GENERAL / ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 2
In some places, shops are open 24hours a day, seven days a week. Do you think it is good for customers, shop staff and our society as a whole?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Questions
- What can you see from the windows where you live?
- Is there good scenery in cities?
- Is there good scenery in your hometown?
- Do you like to take pictures of good scenery?
- When you travel, do you like to live in hotels with scenic views?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a Skill You Can Teach Other People
You should say
What is it?
How did you learn it?
How can you teach others this skill?
And, How do you feel about this skill?
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- Should Teachers Be Funny When They Teach Students?
- What Qualities Should an Ideal Teacher Have?
- Do You Think Are Most Important Academic Skills or Practical Skills?
- What Is The Best Age For You To Start Learning Something?