IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 85 Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam
The answer to each and every question is mandatory otherwise we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 85 ( in the subject field of email), and must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 85
ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 1
The bar graph indicates sales figures for reading materials from 2002 to 2012. Write a report to a university lecturer describing the information shown below. Write at least 150 words
GENERAL WRITING TASK 1
There is a problem related to the changing room of your gym in your community. You reported it several times, but it was not solved. Write a letter to the manager.
In your letter, you should:
- describe the problem
- what they said while reporting the problem
- what you want the manager to do.
GENERAL / ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 2
It has been suggested that everyone in the world want to own a car, a tv, and a fridge.do you think the disadvantages of such a development outweigh the advantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Questions
- How do people in your country celebrate the new year?
- How do you celebrate New Year?
- Have you ever celebrated the New year that you still remember?
- Why do people think that the New year is a new beginning?
Part 2 Cue Card
Where did you have it?
What was the conversation and why did you have it?
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- What is the difference between the conversation between males and females?
- What is the difference between talking on the phone and face-to-face conversation?
- Why do some people get nervous when they give presentations?
- Do you think using visual aids while giving a presentation is necessary?
- Why is body language important?
- Do you think humor is important for a speaker?
- What kind of speaker do you like?
- Are there any disadvantages of face-to-face conversation?
- Who do you prefer chatting with – your parents or your friends?
- Do most people have just a small number of friends or many friends?
- What qualities do you think a good friend should have?