ELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 86 Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam
The answer to each and every question is mandatory otherwise we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 86 ( in the subject field of email), and must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 86
Academic Writing Task 1
The graphs show figures relating to hours worked and stress levels amongst professionals in eight groups. Describe the information shown to a university or college lecturer. Write at least 150 words
General Writing Task 1
You learned a piece of news from your friend regarding a part-time job at a new international company near your house. Write a letter to that company.
In your letter, you should:
- Explain why you need that job
- Give the details of what you can do for the company
- Suggest the time that you can work.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
As transport and accommodation problems are increasing in many cities, some governments are encouraging businesses to move to rural areas. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
Academic / General Speaking
Part 1 Questions
- Do you enjoy your current stage of life?
- In what stage of your life were you the happiest?
- Which stage of your life do you think is the most important?
- What’s your plan for your next stage of life?
- Which part of your country do you want to live in?
- What makes you feel proud of your country?
- Do you know the history of your country well?
- Will you stay in India in the future?
Part 2 Questions
Describe a time when you saw a wild animal
You should say
What it looked like?
Where did you see it?
What does it like to eat or do?
Why did you like it?
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- Besides the animal you just spoke about, what other wild animals are there in your country (or, around where you live)?
- In general, how do people in your country feel about wild animals?
- In general, what is the attitude of people in your country towards wild animals?
- Do you like (all) wild animals? (Why?/Why not?)
- In general, do you think people like wild animals?
- Are there any wild animals that you dislike? Why?
- In your country, are people’s attitudes towards wild animals today the same as people’s attitudes in the past?
- What about lions and tigers, do you like them?